Nutrimonium has been reformulated. The reformulated Nutrimonium formula is now FODMAP-friendly as the inulin has been removed. It now contains the active forms of the B vitamins, as well as well-absorbed forms like zinc bisglycinate. Now contains Sustamine, research indicates it has superior absorption, stability & solubility when compared to glutamine alone. See Product Updates tab for full details.
Nutrimonium is a tasty nutritional powder mix containing glutamine and live bacteria, with vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
What is included in the formula?
- 10 billion live organisms of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM per sachet
- 2000mg of L-Glutamine per serving.
- 50mg of L-alanyl-L-glutamine (Sustamine)
- 30mg of curcumin as Cavacurmin®, a cyclodextrin curcumin complex that increases bioavailability
- Includes riboflavin, vitamin C, D and E; zinc, selenium, iodine and manganese; plus alpha lipoic acid and green tea extract
Why choose Nutrimonium?
Unique formulation combining a broad spectrum of nutrients, phytonutrients, with glutamine, Sustamine and live bacteria, that is an evidence-based formulation, shown to have good results in clinical studies
Who is it suitable for?
Suitable for most, from the age of 6 years through to the elderly. Now suited to those following a low FODMAP diet, for sensitive individuals, and those who prefer powders.
Read more about digestion, probiotics & gut health on our dedicated page here: Don't Be a Misery Guts!
Product Code: 3602
Nutrimonium™ 28 Sachets
Nutrimonium is a unique and delicious tasting nutritional powder mix containing glutamine, Sustamine and live bacteria, combined with a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
Western diets are often characterised by an excessive amount of calories, saturated fats, refined sugars, carbohydrates and/or salt, combined with a decreased intake of micronutrients, such as vitamins and minerals and dietary fibres. Additionally, the stress we often have to cope with can also provoke nutritional shortages, premature aging and a poor quality of life, all leading to an increased risk of “lifestyle disease”. Nutrimonium helps to optimise the different bodily functions and to improve life quality.
Nutrimonium is now FODMAP friendly, as it has been reformulated without the inulin. This means it is now suitable for those on a low-FODMAP diet, commonly recommended for those with digestive issues, especially SIBO and IBS, and also bloating and flatulence.
Each sachet or of Nutrimonium features:
• A unique and tasty formula designed to support healthy gastrointestinal function, as it contains glutamine, zinc and probiotics.
• An evidence-based formulation, developed by scientists, tested in clinical practice, and shown to have efficacious results in clinical studies.
• Supplies high levels of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.
• Provides Sustamine® which is a dipeptide that combines L-Glutamine and L-Alanine. Research shows that this combination of L-Glutamine and L-Alanine has superior absorption, stability and solubility when compared to L-Glutamine alone.
• Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM 10 billion live organisms, stabilised and protected by ProtectAir production technology (specially designed my Metagenics). This guarantees the number of live bacteria and their quality up to the end of shelf life when stored at room temperature.
• Quercetin has been shown in studies to have a gastroprotective effect. It has also been studied for its potential to modulate (balance) inflammatory processes within the body. Research has shown that quercetin may positively influence the production and release of histamine, whilst also demonstrating potent free radical quenching activity.
• Zinc bisglycinate, a well-absorbed form. Zinc is integral to a healthy immune system, and also helps regenerate the gut lining, as it plays a key role in cell division.
• The active, body-ready forms of the B vitamins, with folate as calcium-L-methylfolate and B12 as methylcobalamin; bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
• Nutrients that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, including riboflavin (B2), vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and manganese.
• Green tea extract standardised to 50% polyphenols, has antioxidant properties, as well as a positive effect of metabolism.
• Alpha lipoic acid, a potent anti-inflammatory nutrient that plays a key role in metabolism and energy production. It also “recycles” vitamins C and E, whilst protecting cells from oxidative damage.
• Curcumin as Cavacurmin®, a cyclodextrin curcumin complex that enhances the bioavailability of curcumin. Curcumin is known for its potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
• Supports optimal micronutrient levels, with a broad range of nutrients including vitamin D, selenium, manganese and iodine.
• Carrageenan has been removed which is positive, as there is more research emerging highlighting the negative effect it may have on gut health.
• The new tropical flavour should increase client compliance, as it is significantly improved over the original.
1 sachet typically contains
Vitamin A (beta-carotene)
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (500iu)
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) (13.5iu)
Curcumin Extract (Curcuma longa) (Cavacurmin®)
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinsensis)
(containing 50% polyphenols)
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
10 billion live organisms**
* µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
** At date of expiry. The exclusive ProtectAir production technology was specially designed by Metagenics. It guarantees the number of live bacteria and their quality up to the end of shelf life when stored at room temperature.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.