Ultra Probioplex™ ND Probiotic Powder 50g (Approx. 66 Servings)
Product Code: 44078
A healthy gut environment is essential for good health.
Ultra Probioplex™ ND Powder is a non-dairy formula that contains a 50:50 blend of two extensively-researched strains of live bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM™ strain) and Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07 strain). Ultra Probioplex™ ND Powder also features vitamin D, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Establishing balanced intestinal microflora between the ‘friendly’ and harmful bacteria begins at birth and continues throughout life. There are many factors in our modern lifestyle that can disrupt this delicate balance, such as stress, poor diet, antibiotics and many medications. This may result in digestive disturbances and an increased risk of infection. Ultra Probioplex™ provides an abundance of two strains of friendly bacteria which ‘crowds out’ the harmful bacteria and helps support a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut.
The highlights of Ultra Probioplex ND powder include:
- Contains a guaranteed 15 billion live bacteria – an amount found to be clinically beneficial – all the way through to the expiry date
- The NCFM strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the most extensively tested and effective acidophilus species available
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is a human strain that has a proven history in supplements for over 25 years
- Bifidobacteria are one of the most abundant and perhaps the most important types of bacteria in humans. B. lactis Bi-07 is an extremely well-researched strain which has had demonstrable effects in humans.
- Both strains have been shown to survive stomach acidity and to adhere (stick) to the intestinal wall. These are both vital when choosing a live bacteria supplement.
- Guaranteed stability and potency.
- Suitable for adults, children and babies over 2 months
- Can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Is this product suitable for children?
Yes, this product can be taken from 2 months.
Recommended dosage for children:
Under 2 years: ½ scoop daily
2 to 4 years: ½ to 1 scoop daily
5 to 12 years: 1 scoop daily