UltraInflamX is a targeted formula providing nutritional support for those with inflammation
- Provides low allergy rice protein concentrate and pea protein, enhanced with essential amino acids to further increase its biological value
- Fortified with extra l-glutamine and NAC
- Herbal extracts include turmeric, ginger and rosemary, as well as green tea, boswellia and hops
- Provides a range of bioflavonoids including rutin, quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids.
- Contains a full spectrum of nutrients including vitamins A, B2, B3 and biotin, that all support the health of mucous membranes. These include the lining of the GI tract
- Contains 500iu vitamin D3 per serving
- Sweetened with stevia and contains apple pectin as a beneficial fibre source
What are the benefits of the herbal extracts in UltraInflamX?
UltraInflamX contains a targeted, unique combination of herbal extracts that includes curcumin from turmeric. Curcumin helps support and manage inflammatory processes within the body, and can also support digestion. Rosemary has traditionally been used to support liver function and digestion; whilst providing antioxidant properties. Ginger is well-known for its calming, warming effect that may aid digestion. Green tea extract may protect the body from free radical damage, and have a positive effect on metabolism too. Boswellia may be protective and soothing to the digestive tract, along with Hops which has a long traditional use for gut support.
Why use UltraInflamX?
Many people suffer with inflammation throughout their body. It may be in their gut, or other parts of the body. By using UltraInflamX as detailed in the easy-to-use Guide you may notice improvements in your overall health and wellbeing over time. UltraInflamX comes with a comprehensive Guide for Use explaining how to incorporate the product into your daily routine.
Who is it suitable for?
This metabolic food can be used as part of a comprehensive elimination programme, or a complete 25-day GI (gastrointestinal) restoration programme or simply take 1-2 servings per day as part of an anti-inflammatory lifestyle
Read more about digestion, probiotics & gut health on our dedicated page here: Don't Be a Misery Guts!
Product Code: 3530
UltraInflamX™ (Original) - 14 Servings
UltraInflamX™ has been reformulated to produce an even better formula than the original. It has been fortified with even more targeted herbal extracts and nutrients, to provide greater support for healthy inflammatory pathways. We’ve also removed some ingredients too.
• Features a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, phytonutrients and herbal extracts to nutritionally support healthy inflammatory pathways and promote gut integrity.
• Now contains both low allergy rice protein concentrate and pea protein that is augmented with essential amino acids for increased biological value.
• Also provides L-glutamine to support the protective mucous membranes of the GI tract. L-glutamine provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.
• Along with an already comprehensive spectrum of vitamins and minerals, also contains the active, body-ready forms of the B vitamins, with vitamin B6 as P-5-P (pyridoxal-5-phosphate), folate as calcium methylfolate (Metafolin) and B12 as methylcobalamin; bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
• Features a comprehensive, synergistic combination of herbal extracts including newly added boswellia, green tea and hops, to an already potent combination of turmeric, ginger, rosemary.
• Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) has been shown to protect, soothe and support the lining of the intestinal tract.
• Both green tea (Camellia sinensis) and turmeric (Curcuma longa) may provide protection of body tissues and cells from oxidative damage as well their anti-inflammatory properties.
• Hops (Humulus lupulus) has been studied for its free radical-quenching properties and its contribution to the support of digestion and function of the digestive tract.
• Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) and rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) both have a long traditional use – that has been backed up with studies – as antioxidant herbs, as well as having significant positive impact on digestion and the digestive system.
• Quercetin has been shown in studies to have a gastroprotective effect. It has also been studied for its potential to modulate (balance) inflammatory processes within the body. Research has shown that quercetin may positively influence the production and release of histamine, whilst also demonstrating potent free radical quenching activity.
• Studies continue to show the powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of rutin and citrus bioflavonoids.
• Contains zinc bisglycinate, a well-absorbed form. Zinc is integral to a healthy immune system, and also helps regenerate the gut lining, as it plays a key role in cell division.
• Vitamin D3 levels have been increased to now provide 500iu per serving.
• Supports phase II detoxification, gastrointestinal mucosa integrity and protects against damaging free radical generation.
• May be particularly helpful for bowel or joint concerns
• The fibre source now comes from apples.
• No longer contains carrageenan.
• No longer contains fructose and is now sweetened with Steviol glycosides.
• No longer contains copper, iodine, l-citrulline and d-limonene.
Comes with a comprehensive Guide for Use explaining how to incorporate the product into the patient's daily regime.
Can be used as part of a complete 25-day restoration programme or simply take 1-2 servings per day.
Each 3 scoop serving typically provides:
Vitamin A (beta-carotene)
Vitamin D (cholecalcipherol) (500iu)
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) (45iu)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Folate (calcium methylfolate) (Metafolin®)
Calcium (citrate and phosphate)
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)
Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinalis)
[provides 7.5mg gingerols]
Boswellia extract (Boswellia serrata)
[provides 65mg boswellia acids]
Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis)
[provides 25mg polyphenols]
Hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.)
Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa)
Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)
[provides 2.7mg - 4.9mg carnosic acid/carnosol]
Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Rice syrup powder
Rice protein concentrate
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.